Various Artists / Blues Women

01 Cleo Gibson with Her Hot Three - I've Got Ford Movements In My Hips
02 Memphis Minnie - Chickasaw Train Blues (Low Down Dirty Thing)
03 Sippie Wallace - I'm A Mighty Tight Woman
04 Bessie Smith - Lock And Key
05 Bertha 'Chippie' Hill - Trouble In My Mind Blues
06 Lizzie Miles - My Man O' War
07 Bessie Jackson (Lucille Bogan) - Pig Iron Sally
08 Clara Smith - Shipwrecked Blues
09 Margaret Webster with Clarence Williams' Washboard Band - I've Got What It Takes
10 Doggone My Good Luck Soul
11 Muddy Creek Blues
12 Margaret Johnson - Second-Handed Blues
13 Trixie Smith - My Daddy Rocks Me
14 Georgia White - Alley Boogie
15 Lil Johnson - Minor Blues
16 Yas Yas Girl (Merline Johnson) - Love With A Feeling
17 Ida Cox with Her All-Star Band - Hard Time Blues
18 Maggie Jones With Henderson's Hot Six - Cheatin' On Me
19 Why Don't You Do Right?
20 Lillie Mae - Bootie Wah Bootie

(recorded 1928-1941)